27.10.14

Elementals and the Elemental Realm

ELEMENTALS    -  The Elemental Kingdom  

Elementals and the Elemental Kingdom are known as ‘Elementals’ as they are made up of the ‘ethers’ and are ‘ethereal’, and therefore are invisible to the majority of humans.  

Elementals and the Elemental Kingdom contain such creatures (often considered to be ‘mythical’) as fairies, gnomes, goblins, elves, leprechauns, tree people, brownies, undines, mermaids and sylphs.  

The task of Elementals and the Elemental kingdom is to look after the nature kingdom. Elementals (or Earth spirits and Nature Angels) live among plants and animals.  They are responsible for the therapeutic effects you feel when outdoors amongst nature, at the beach and sea, at lakes and rivers, in parks and nature reserves, national parks and bushland.  A reason why we feel rejuvenated, invigorated and grounded when in and around nature is because nature is filled with these powerful healing beings.Elementals are also handy fixers and healers of electrical and mechanical tools and equipment.

Earth Elementals work with crystals, soil, sand, gemstones, rocks, stones and the earth. 

One of the primary purposes of the earth Elementals is ecological preservation. Earth Elementals (often known as Divas) work with humans and are guardians of sacred sites and ancient temples and groves.  They also inhabit Clear Quartz crystals.  These crystals (known as a ‘ Devic Temple’ crystal) can become a great source of information as they have a vibrationary signature that allows us to access information.  The Divas who dwell in the ‘Devic Temple’ crystal can teach us about both personal and planetary healing.  Earth Divas teach us to raise our own vibrational rate as well as that of others and the Earth itself.

Elementals and the Elemental Kingdom (sometimes known as the Nature Kingdom) also has the ‘mineral realm’ which includes crystals, rocks and stones.  Crystals are a wonderful tool for connecting with the angelic realm as they have the ability to amplify angelic energy.  They act like megaphones by increasing the signal strength of communications and healing energies from our angels. Gemstones and crystals have an amazing capacity to absorb, reflect, store and radiate light in the form of intelligent fields of energy that increase the flow of vital life-force within the human physical body as well as the subtle body.  Crystals and gemstones are able to restore balance and stability. Many crystals have properties which are aligned with the angelic realm.

Water Elementals are mermaids, undines, water sprites, sylphs and others who regulate the waterways and help the creatures who live in and on them.  Water Elementals teach us to cleanse and balance our emotions, and teach us to ‘go with the flow’ by taking the path of least resistance.  Water Elementals have a great deal to teach us about adapting to different situations without losing our basic receptivity.  (The medium of water is receptive and carries the messages of the areas it passes through and whatever it touches along the way.  Water has many hidden messages and will become increasingly crucial to humanity over the coming years in particular.)

Fire Elementals (often seen as Salamanders) guard the secrets of the transformational energy of fire and tend to the flames.  (Salamanders are often found in large numbers around volcanoes.) Fire Elementals teach us about the dynamic energy of our life-force  -  the spark of ‘divine fire’ that resides in all of us.  This life-force or divine fire within calls us towards the light and awakens us from our slumber.  Fire purifies, burns, cleanses and destroys the old so that the new may emerge.  Creative fire teaches us spiritual fortitude.  The lightening flash of fire is the ultimate fire, and it brings unprecedented spiritual growth and soul illumination.

Air Elementals are fairies, and they tend to all growing plants, trees and flowers, mixing the colors and encouraging them to be fragrant and to grow and bloom. Fairies are also the Elementals who are primarily involved with pets and animals and with healing humans.  Fairies also act as guardian angels for people whose life purpose or soul mission involves ecology, nature, conservation and animal welfare.  Fairies may appear as tiny coloured lights or swirling mists.  Fairies can be found wherever there are plants and/or animals.  

Air Elementals carry our prayers and affirmations to the angels and the higher realms.  Air is light, free and flexible.  It is invisible and cannot be seen other than by its effects.  Most life forms on Earth need air to exist and live.  Air Elementals encourage and increase our mental prowess and intuitive abilities, creative imagination, communication and inspiration.  Creatures of the air such as birds, dragonflies and butterflies gladden our hearts.  Birds and the wind bring us many subtle messages.

Every living being and creature has a guardian angel.  This includes trees plants, flowers, birds and animals of all kinds.  Animals and pets have guardian angels, and when you are in contact with them you are also interacting with their guardian angels, giving you double the therapeutic value.  Animals have fairies of their guardian angels, and fish, birds and animals who live on and/or in water have sylphs as their angels.  Sylphs are water fairies.

Fairies help humans to release negative emotions, energies, thoughts and mind-sets that we may have absorbed by our own means (eg. stress and worrying) and/or from the energies and influences of others.  Fairies are able to instil a sense of joy and light-heartedness in humans.  Tree and plant spirits have the power to heal all our ills if we choose to work in unison with them.  Find a tree that you resonate with and that feels harmonious and welcoming and ask to work with its’ spirit essence.  When walking in nature ask the fairies to surround you with their love, light and healing energies.

Elementals  and the Elemental kingdom work closely with the angels of sacred sites and help us to understand the aspects of life that our ancestors new instinctively  -  the importance of the co-relations between the phases of the Moon, the Seasons and the tides.

Elementals (Earth spirits / Nature Angels) teach us how to nourish ourselves and live in abundance as co-creators in balance and harmony.  This means living responsibly with regard to all life on the planet.  We can bring stability and abundance to every area of our lives by focusing on the powerful energy that flows around us every moment of our lives. 

Elementals and the Elemental Kingdom create abundance and balance on the Earth and are to be respected, revered, honoured and appreciated as they help us to understand the rhythms of nature and our place within the world.

*
Joanne Walmsley
Sacred Scribes

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Day Joanne,

    I would like to say you are very talented at articulating some hard to explain things.

    Please keep up the great work, Your a natural.

    Thanks in advance for the next post !

    Best Regards,
    Kenneth

    ReplyDelete
  4. There has been a lot of things Tht I myself are trying to awaken and your site has been the place my "guardian angels" keep sending me. I have to say, I have learned quite a bit. Hope to learn much more! Ty. Love nd light. Blessed be to all

    ReplyDelete
  5. There has been a lot of things Tht I myself are trying to awaken and your site has been the place my "guardian angels" keep sending me. I have to say, I have learned quite a bit. Hope to learn much more! Ty. Love nd light. Blessed be to all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Joanne for your valuable contribution!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Joanne for your valuable contribution! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing energy coming from this site. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa Arnold8/7/19 6:50 AM

    This was so helpful for me Joanne. I’ve got a lot of (nearly all) Earth in my natal chart and have always been happiest outdoors. I feel the plants and trees around me, whether they’re happy or ill. I recently asked a rose bush at my house if it hurt when I cut roses and I got the strongest sense that the roses preferred to remain on the bushes. I left them alone and the bush has never looked so healthy or felt so happy. I took your advice and found a beautiful old oak tree to communicate with it’s essence and as soon as I did I heard a very loud but not unpleasant buzz in my left ear. Then I heard it in my right ear and it was coming from the direction of my peach tree. The frequencies I was hearing left me feeling very grateful and peaceful. I’ve also had some little power messengers show up for two days in a row. At 2:22 I had a hummingbird fly right up to me, followed by a yellow butterfly and then a dragonfly in that order both days. I knew they were messengers and I googled their significance and they were very much in line with the spiritual awakening I’m going through. I didn’t even know I was sleepwalking through life now I’m hyper aware. I receive angel numbers all day everyday and have recently started writing music again after a very long hiatus. Sometimes that little annoying voice creeps in that says I’m just making it up, but I know I’m not. I’ve recently been holding my camera up not looking at anything in particular and snapping photos and I’ve seen proof of angels. Wings in flight in cloud formations right below the sun feathers, a sudden sweet scent. I guess I just needed to get this all out and to thank you for being such a reliable source and speaking to everything I’m seeing, hearing and feeling. From the bottom of my heart I thank you.
    Love and Light,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete