HOW TO SENSE THE PRESENCE OF ANGELS
As we become consciously aware and learn how to sense the presence of angels, the veil between our world and theirs becomes thinner.
We do not need to be psychic or clairvoyant in order to experience angelic contact and connection. The angels wish for all of us to communicate with them, daily. Angelic assistance and communication is always available, and all we need to do is ask.
Angels are obedient, Divine beings who obey cosmic law, and it is their duty to give freely and lovingly of themselves as this is an expression of the outpouring of their Divine essence of light and love.
Many people never actually physically see an angel, making it all the more important to learn how to sense the presence of angels. Angels are able to be perceived by all of the human senses.
It is quite simple to learn how to sense the presence of angels.
* The atmosphere of the room (or environment) suddenly changes, and you feel surrounded and/or enveloped by a warm glow. The air may tingle around you, or you may feel a rush of energy down your spine.
* A beautiful fragrance may waft around you or fill a room or the space you are in. This aroma can be described as the smell of summer flowers and sometimes as sweet Myrrh.
* When we first learn how to sense the presence of angels, we may experience a particular sweet taste in our mouths. We may also hear ethereal sounds, which are often associated with angelic renewal and healing.
* We often experience a feeling of encompassing love and an overwhelming sense of peace.
* Coloured, twinkling lights may seem to appear from out of nowhere and have no visible source. Shafts of brilliant light and sometimes spheres and spots of colour dance in front of your eyes. This can happen when you are consciously working with the angels and/or when drifting off to sleep.
* During ‘angelic meditation’ we may experience a bright dazzling light in front of us. This can be seen even when your eyes are closed.
* During meditation we may experience an ‘angelic breeze’, which feels much like a warm summer breeze wafting over us.
* We may feel the presence of angel wings enfolding us or brushing against us. Sometimes we may even feel angelic hands touching our shoulders and/or hands.
* When we learn how to sense the presence of angels we may become aware of increasing ‘coincidences’ occurring in our lives, and our problems seem to solve themselves, most often in the most unexpected ways.